|DIVISIONS (ALL RECREATION DIVISIONS ARE COED)||FEE PER PLAYER|
|U6 (2015 Birth Year)||$75|
|U7 & U8 (2014 & 2013 Birth Years)||$85*|
|U9, U10, U11, U12, U13, U14 (2012-2007 Birth Years)||$95*|
- Players will enjoy an 6 game season in the Recreational League where games are held at Recreation Park.
- U9 and up will play a seven-game season. No tournament will be held this year.
- Recreational games may have some travel involved due to share play with surrounding cities.
- Practices will held during the weeknights, Monday through Friday depending on the coach's choosing.
- Registration Deadline is Friday, July 31, 5 p.m. Register by July 17 to receive $10 off registration.
- Practices Begin August 24
- Season Begins September 12
Aging Grid/Matrix - This determines what division your child plays in.
Saturday games, with Sunday games used for make up and overflow games. Once teams are assigned, your coach will contact you with weeknight practice day and time information.
Raymore Parks & Recreation is offering a new league called the Social League. The social soccer league is for children in U6 through U10 divisions. This program is designed for children of all abilities with an emphasis on fun! Scores and standings will not be recorded. Participants are guaranteed playing time on the field. We use volunteer coaches who are allowed to bring their own children on the team. The rest of the roster will be completed by a blind draw by the Parks and Recreation office. Each child receives a participation award at the conclusion of the season. Teams will receive a four game season and only practice once per week.
|DIVISIONS (ALL DIVISIONS ARE COED)||FEE PER PLAYER|
|U6 (2015 BIRTH YEAR)||$55|
|U7 & U8 (2014 & 2013 BIRTH YEARS)||$65|
|U9 & U10 (2012 & 2011 BIRTH YEARS)||$75|
For more information or to register, call 816-322-2791 or register online.
2020 Fall Independent League
Raymore Parks and Recreation is offering a league for Independent teams U8 and up. This eight-game season will take place at the Raymore Recreation Soccer Complex. Both coed and girls divisions are available. A minimum four teams are required in order for a league to proceed. Individual teams are responsible for carding, uniforms, equipment and team registration forms and player rosters. Please contact Raymore Parks and Recreation for practice field availability. You can pick up registration packets at Parks and Recreation office or download here.
Deadline: August 14
Action begins: September 12
Registration Fee: U8 - $650
U9/U10 - $850
U11/U12 - $1,050
U13 and older - $1,250