PurposeThe purpose of the Raymore Police Department's Ride-Along Program is to allow the general public the opportunity to witness and familiarize themselves with the operation of the police department.
How to Participate
If you wish to ride along with a police officer, pick up or download an application to Ride Along with the Police Department and return it to:
Raymore Police Department
100 Municipal Circle
Raymore, MO 64083
- The application must be submitted at least one week prior to the ride-along date requested
- The applicant must be 18 years of age or older or have written approval from their legal guardian
- The applicant (or guardian) must sign a ride-along waiver
- The applicant must not have a criminal record
- The applicant must be dressed in a business suit or office casual attire
- The ride-along will not last more than four (4) hours and the applicant will be limited to two (2) tours per calendar year
For more information, call the Raymore Police Department at 816-331-0530.