The Unified Development Code (UDC) was initially adopted by the City Council on December 8, 2008. There have been 29 amendments to the UDC.
The Planning and Zoning Commission held a public hearing on the 30th amendment to the Unified Development Code on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 but did not make a binding recommendation. The 30th amendment is forwarded to the City Council with no recommendation. Council will consider the amendment on June 24, 2019. The 30th amendment proposes to allow the keeping of fowl in the RR, R-1A and R-1 single-family residential zoning districts. A companion ordinance will establish specific regulations for the keeping of fowl. A staff report on the proposed code amendment has been prepared. Public comment will be welcome at the meeting.
The UDC authorizes the Development Services Director to render interpretations of the code. Accordingly, the Director has issued official interpretations as Declaratory Rulings.
- 2019 UDC ANNUAL REVIEW AND REPORT
- Official Zoning Map
- Zoning District Summary Sheets
- UDC Code Excerpts (summaries of specific code provisions)
- Development Application Filing Fee Schedule
- Development Guide....A how-to manual to develop property or start a business in Raymore