The Unified Development Code (UDC) was initially adopted by the City Council on December 8, 2008. There have been 31 amendments to the UDC.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA FACILITIES: The City of Raymore has established local land use regulations for medical marijuana facilities locating in the City. The regulations became effective on July 23, 2019.
- Unified Development Code - regulations on location of facilities
- Chapter 660: Medical Marijuana Facilities - regulations on operation of facilities
- Excerpt of Code Requirements
- Medical Marijuana Facility Zoning Certification
- Home Cultivation Registration Form
The UDC authorizes the Development Services Director to render interpretations of the code. Accordingly, the Director has issued official interpretations as Declaratory Rulings.
- 2019 UDC ANNUAL REVIEW AND REPORT
- Official Zoning Map
- Zoning District Summary Sheets
- UDC Code Excerpts (summaries of specific code provisions)
- Development Application Filing Fee Schedule
- Development Guide....A how-to manual to develop property or start a business in Raymore