The Development Services Department is involved in:
- Developing and implementing the Unified Development Code and Growth Management Plan
- Overseeing the development and plan review process and codes compliance
Additional responsibilities include managing the following:
If the Development Services Department provided service to you recently, complete this Customer Service Survey to let us know if the service was satisfactory.
- James Cadoret, AICP, Director/ Assistant to the City Manager
- Heather Eisenbarth, GISP, GIS Coordinator
- Ty Erickson. Building Inspector
- David Gress, Associate Planner
- Brittney Parker, Permit Technician
- Drayton Vogel, Code Enforcement Officer
- Jon Woerner, CBO, Building Official
The Department serves as primary staff support to the Planning & Zoning Commission, Board of Appeals, and Board of Adjustment. The Development Services Director supervises the day-to-day activities of the Department and reports to the City Manager.