The City uses a web-based document storage program called ImageSilo. This houses permanent city documents such as minutes, Ordinances, and City Budgets.
Helpful searching tips:
- There are a number of categories (projects) to search in, such as Financial documents, Minutes, and Ordinances. Choose the category, then proceed with your search.
- If you have a particular subject you are looking for, use the Full-Text Search. Enter your subject in the box labeled “Criteria.”
- Enter a year or year range to narrow down results.
- If you do not enter any search parameters, a search will return everything in the category in which you are searching.
- Ordinances are indexed and grouped by year through 1990. They are indexed by Ordinance number, Bill number, and year from 1991 to 2013. They are indexed by date, Ordinance number, Bill number, title and year from 2014 to present.
- Resolutions are indexed by Resolution number and year through 2013. They are indexed by number, date, title, and year from 2014 to present.
- Minutes are arranged by the Board, Commission, or Committee. Choose which group you wish to search, then enter a year range. Only the minutes from 2014 to present have indexed meeting dates.
- If the print dialogue box does not appear when selecting the print option, your browser may be blocking the pop-up. Check the upper right hand corner near the end of the address bar for the browser notification.
- Be sure to clear the Search Criteria before beginning a new search.
Please contact the City Clerk's office at 816-892-3012 with any questions or assistance using this feature.