- Meetings are held on an as-needed basis
- City Hall
The Board of Appeals consists of three regular members qualified by experience and training, one layperson, and one City staff member. Board members serve three-year terms and term expiration are shown following each name:
- Mike Cox - Regular member (January 2023)
- Chad Buck - Regular member (January 2023)
- Randy Reed - Regular member (January 2023)
- Lloyd Brown - Layperson member (January 2023)
- Mike Ekey - Staff member (January 2023)
- Wade Beck - Alternate regular member (January 2023)
The Board of Appeals exists for the purpose of hearing and deciding appeals of decisions made by the Building Official in the enforcement of the Building Code and of decisions made by the Floodplain Administrator in the enforcement of floodplain regulations. The three regular members of the Board are qualified to pass on matters of building and site construction and development.
For more information, contact Jim Cadoret at (816) 331-1803 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in volunteering on one of these boards, commissions, or committees, either complete and submit the online volunteer form or print a Boards, Commissions, and Committee Volunteer Form and return to:
Jeanie Woerner - City Clerk
100 Municipal Circle
Raymore, MO 64083