- 6 p.m.
- Third Tuesday of each month as needed
- City Hall
The members serve five-year terms with the term expiration shown following each name:
- David Woste, Secretary, Oct. 2021
- Tom Buechler, Oct. 2019
- Shannon Weichel, Oct. 2021
- Michael Vinck, Chairman, Oct. 2021
- Joseph Wells, Oct. 2022
- John Seimears (alternate), Oct. 2021
- Paul Bertolone (alternate), Oct. 2019
The Board of Adjustment exists for the purpose of hearing and deciding appeals of decisions made by the Community Development director in the enforcement of the Unified Development Code and for hearing requests by property owners for a variance from the terms of the Unified Development Code.
ContactFor more information, contact Jim Cadoret at 816-892-3030 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in volunteering on one of these boards, commissions, or committees, either complete and submit the online volunteer form or print a Boards, Commissions, and Committee Volunteer Form and return to:
Jeanie Woerner - City Clerk
100 Municipal Circle
Raymore, MO 64083