Want to learn more about the arts in Raymore? Visit the Raymore Arts Commission's site here.
The Raymore Arts Commission consists of seven members, one each ward and three at-large.
- Robert Berry, Vice Chair - Ward 1 (July 2020)
- Elizabeth Brown - Ward 2 (July 2022)
- Cole Young - Ward 3 (July 2022)
- James Gribble - Ward 4 (July 2022)
- Pamela Simpson - At-Large (July 2021)
- Loren Jones, II, Chair - At-Large (July 2021)
- Patricia Setser - At-Large (July 2020)
If you are interested in volunteering on a boards, commissions, or committees, either complete and submit the online volunteer form or print a Boards, Commissions, and Committee Volunteer Form and return to:
Jeanie Woerner - City Clerk
100 Municipal Circle
Raymore, MO 64083