The City of Raymore is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made solely on the basis of merit. We strive to ensure each employee a discrimination-free workplace and have a strong commitment to equal employment opportunities. We value and encourage diversity in our workforce.
Hiring decisions are contingent upon satisfactory results of a physical examination, including a drug and alcohol use and misuse screening, and a review of the results of a pre-employment background check.
- Employment Applications are only accepted for open positions that have been announced and for which we are actively recruiting. Applications will NOT be accepted unless the position is open.
- Applications must be received no later than the recruitment deadline.
- If you have submitted your application previously, and are interested in a new opening, you must complete a new application. Previous applications cannot be transferred to other positions.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a fully completed online application, but may be submitted as an attachment to the online application.
- Type:Limited Term
- Salary/Pay Rate:$10.00
- Posted Date:04/04/2019 8:44 AM
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working outdoors performing lawn and landscaping services. This is a seasonal position and will be available thru approximately October 31, 2019.
Primary responsibilities of this positon will be mowing, weeding, and maintaining city flower beds and park areas.
Other duties will be required as assigned.
Work hours are generally Monday through Friday, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm.
Applications may be completed online at Lawn Care-Seasonal
mailed/hand delivered to:
City of Raymore
Attention Human Resources
100 Municipal Circle
Raymore, MO. 64083