The City of Raymore is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made solely on the basis of merit. We strive to ensure each employee a discrimination-free workplace and have a strong commitment to equal employment opportunities. We value and encourage diversity in our workforce.
Hiring decisions are contingent upon satisfactory results of a physical examination, including a drug and alcohol use and misuse screening, and a review of the results of a pre-employment background check.
- Employment Applications are only accepted for open positions that have been announced and for which we are actively recruiting. Applications will NOT be accepted unless the position is open.
- Applications must be received no later than the recruitment deadline.
- If you have submitted your application previously, and are interested in a new opening, you must complete a new application. Previous applications cannot be transferred to other positions.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a fully completed online application, but may be submitted as an attachment to the online application.
- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$7.85 per hr.
- Posted Date:09/11/2017
GENERAL PURPOSE: To contribute to the overall recreation program by coordinating concessions activities in the most highly customer friendly and professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assists in preparing the stand for food service activities for the day.
Ensures that food is stored properly and food preparation areas are cleaned to meet or exceed health regulation standards.
Prepares foods; stocks displays and supplies in a manner that encourages purchases.
Provides a high level of customer service to park patrons.
Takes concessions orders; prepares orders, and serves food in accordance with established health department regulations.
Operates various concession equipment, appliances, and utensils; ensures that equipment , appliances and utensils are in proper working order.
May be required to open and close rest rooms seasonally.
Operates the cash register; accepts payments and makes accurate change.
Communicates with the Concession Manager regarding concerns and issues with facilities, equipment, program participants, or spectators.
Communicates department information to customers and relates participant feedback to the Concession Manager.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Must have or be able to obtain State Food Handler’s License.
Applicant will be required to work weekend and evening hours.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to stand for long periods of time; Communicate verbally with customers in a noisy environment; Accept direction and follow established procedures; Observe and identify safety hazards, operational concerns, and spectator/player behavior; pushed, pulls, or carries up to 25 pounds.
To apply, follow the link below;