The City of Raymore is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made solely on the basis of merit. We strive to ensure each employee a discrimination-free workplace and have a strong commitment to equal employment opportunities. We value and encourage diversity in our workforce.
Hiring decisions are contingent upon satisfactory results of a physical examination, including a drug and alcohol use and misuse screening, and a review of the results of a pre-employment background check.
- Employment Applications are only accepted for open positions that have been announced and for which we are actively recruiting. Applications will NOT be accepted unless the position is open.
- Applications must be received no later than the recruitment deadline.
- If you have submitted your application previously, and are interested in a new opening, you must complete a new application. Previous applications cannot be transferred to other positions.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a fully completed online application, but may be submitted as an attachment to the online application.
911 Dispatch-PART-TIME TEMP
- Salary/Pay Rate:$17.74-$21.73 DOE
- Posted Date:09/03/2019 7:11 PM
City of Raymore PD has an immediate need for experienced part-time temporary 911 dispatch staff. This is a 24-hour, 365-day, 9-1-1 Public Safety Answering Point, that provides dispatch services to the Raymore Police Department, Peculiar Police Department, the South Metro Fire Protection District and the West Peculiar Fire Protection District.
Minimum qualifications-High school diploma or GED, supplemented by five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in public safety, emergency communications, or a related field; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities of the job. Must possess and maintain a valid Missouri driver’s license. Must maintain training and/or certification in the following: Emergency Medical Dispatch, Basic Telecommunicator, MULES, NCIC, Security Awareness, or other training and certifications as deemed necessary.
Communication Officers may work 12-hour shifts which does include nights, weekends and holidays. EOE
Qualified Applicants should apply on-line by clicking on link below.
Please contact 816-892-3005 if you require special assistance in completing the initial application process. We will make every effort to accommodate your needs.