The City of Raymore is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made solely on the basis of merit. We strive to ensure each employee a discrimination-free workplace and have a strong commitment to equal employment opportunities. We value and encourage diversity in our workforce.
Hiring decisions are contingent upon satisfactory results of a physical examination, including a drug and alcohol use and misuse screening, and a review of the results of a pre-employment background check.
- City Employment Applications are accepted only for open positions that have been announced and for which we are actively recruiting. Applications are not accepted unless the position is open.
- Applications must be received no later than the recruitment deadline.
- If you have submitted your application previously, and are interested in a new opening, you must complete a new application. Previous applications cannot be transferred to other positions.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a fully completed online application, but may be submitted as an attachment to the online application.
- Download an application here.
|Court Administrator||Full Time||03/31/2017 5:00 p.m.||$47665.90|
|Emergency Dispatch (Communications Officer)||Full Time||03/24/2017 5:00 p.m.||$17.22 per hr|
|Farmers Market Site Supervisor||Limited Term||03/31/2017||$10.00 per hr|
|Maintenance Worker-Public Works||Full Time||03/27/2017 5:00 p.m.||$14.42 Per Hour|