Youth Volleyball League
The Youth Volleyball League is offered each spring and fall through Raymore Parks & Recreation.
- Girls in Grades 3 - 8.
- 6 games with a post season single elimination tournament
- Practices will run in the evenings.
- Shirts, volleyballs, nets and officials are provided
- Volunteer Coaches: The recreation programs are dependent upon volunteer coaches. If you would like to help the program by becoming a coach, please contact the Parks & Recreation office at 816-322-2791.
|3rd & 4th Grade||$75|
|5th & 6th Grade||$75|
|7th & 8th Grade||$75|
- Season: September - October
- Location: Ray-Pec High School - North Building
- Individual Registrations only accepted
- Click the link above to register online
- Registration deadline for fall session is Aug. 18, 2017. (A $10 pre-registration discount applies to all registrations completed prior to Aug. 4 at 5 p.m.)
Youth Volleyball Warm-Up
All volleyball players from Grades 3 - 8 are invited to join us on Aug. 26 for a two-hour Youth Volleyball Warm-Up Clinic.
This clinic is designed to develop skills for first-time players and refresh volleyball skills for players signed up for the upcoming Youth Volleyball season. Instruction, examples and one-on-one guidance will be given as each player learns the necessary skills to be an effective volleyball player. Minimum of 20 players required to host the clinic. To register online, click the link above.
|Aug. 26||Grades 3-5||12 - 2 p.m.|
|Aug. 26||Grades 6-8||2 - 4 p.m.|
- Fees: $15/session
- Register by: Aug. 23 at 5 p.m.
- Location: Stonegate Elementary