Reserving Your Site
The Raymore Parks & Recreation Department welcomes everyone to enjoy our park facilities and amenities. If you are planning a party or event and would like to use one of our shelters, we would be happy to reserve it for you.
- Payment must be included with your reservation form
- Reservations may be made by mail to (100 Municipal Circle, Raymore, MO 64083) or in person at the Parks and Recreation office located at 227 Municipal Circle.
- You may also drop your reservation request and payment in the City Hall payment drop slot after hours at 100 Municipal Circle.
- We encourage you to call us at (816) 322-2791 in advance to determine availability, location, cost, and ensure your site is suitable for your needs.
|Park Site||Seating||Restroom||Fee per Day
|Depot Shelter at T.B. Hanna Station||8 tables||No||$70 / $120||Not required|
|Lions Shelter at Memorial Park||20 tables||Concession Sand||$70 / $120||Not required|
|West Shelter at Memorial Park||6 tables||Concession Stand||$50 / $75||Not required|
|Optimists Shelter at Recreation Park||6 tables||Soccer Concessions||$50 / $75||Not required|
|Moon Valley Shelter at Moon Valley Park||8 tables||Yes||$50 / $75||Not required|
For information on facility locations, view the Parks and Recreation Facility Map.
- Restrooms are seasonal and are generally open from April 1 - November 1.
- Your fee covers your use of the shelter for the entire day. We do not make more than one reservation per shelter per day.
- Parks are serviced daily during the picnicking season, including weekends; however, the department cannot guarantee that other residents will not use your shelter before you get there.
- Special permitting / insurance may be required depending on the type of event you plan.
- Park Ordinances
Athletic Field Rentals
Athletic Fields must be reserved in person at the Parks & Recreation Office at 227 Municipal Circle.