On April 5, 2016, Raymore voters approved two measures that will bring $10.050 million worth of improvements to the City’s streets and parks programs.
Here is a full list of what will be coming to Raymore in the next three years under these two bond projects:
Parks & Recreation
Recreation Park (1)
- Activity center (view staff reports): The Park House has served Raymore well, but the City is proposing a new facility for expanded programming and recreation opportunities. This multi-purpose activity center will have a gymnasium that could house recreation programming and event space.
- Trail rehabilitation: This project would improve the walking trails around Recreation Park to make them safer and smoother. (completed)
- Parking lot rehabilitation (completed)
Centerview, event space & Parks & Recreation administrative offices (2)
- Expansion project: The City Council already approved and funded the construction of a Municipal Circle meeting space at the corner of Municipal Circle and Broadmoor Drive, but approval of this portion of the project would expand the facility and add an amphitheater, walking trail and other amenities to the overall project.
- Centerview plans and staff reports.
Hawk Ridge Park (3)
- Park amphitheater: This amphitheater would become a new focal point for theater, musical performances and other community arts programming.
- Parking expansion & ADA playground
- Additional entrance signs
T.B. Hanna Station Park (4)
- Spray park, ice rink & playground: The new T.B. Hanna Station Park would gain a number of new amenities that would join the newly opened Depot shelter.
Streets and infrastructure
- Kentucky Road Eastern Bypass (5)
- Johnston Drive Extension: Darrowby to Dean (6)
- Foxridge Drive Extension: Old Paint to Dean (7)
- 58 Highway: Mill and Overlay (8) COMPLETED FALL 2016
Each project above has a corresponding number on the map below.