The Unified Development Code (UDC) was initially adopted by the City Council on December 8, 2008. There have been 27 amendments to the UDC.
Current Proposed Amendments:
28th Amendment: proposes several revisions to various sections of the UDC. The Planning and Zoning Commission, during its annual review of the UDC on June 5, 2018, directed staff to prepare the 28th amendment. On July 17 the Commission recommended approval of ten of the twelve proposals. The amendment will be considered by the City Council on August 27.
The UDC authorizes the Community Development Director to render interpretations of the code. Accordingly, the Director has issued official interpretations as Declaratory Rulings.
- 2018 UDC ANNUAL REVIEW AND REPORT
- Official Zoning Map
- Zoning District Summary Sheets
- UDC Code Excerpts (summaries of specific code provisions)
- Development Application Filing Fee Schedule
- Development Guide....A how-to manual to develop property or start a business in Raymore