The Unified Development Code (UDC) was initially adopted by the City Council on December 8, 2008. There have been 24 amendments to the UDC.
The UDC authorizes the Community Development Director to render interpretations of the code. Accordingly, the Director has issued official interpretations as Declaratory Rulings.
- 2016 UDC ANNUAL REVIEW AND REPORT
- Official Zoning Map
- Zoning District Summary Sheets
- UDC Code Excerpts (summaries of specific code provisions)
- Development Application Filing Fee Schedule
- Development Guide....A how-to manual to develop property or start a business in Raymore