The Unified Development Code (UDC) was initially adopted by the City Council on December 8, 2008. There have been 26 amendments to the UDC.
Current Proposed Amendments:
27th Amendment: proposes to allow accessory dwelling units in certain residential zoning districts and establishing design standards for the units. The Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on this amendment at its March 6, 2018 meeting. Public comments are welcomed.
The UDC authorizes the Community Development Director to render interpretations of the code. Accordingly, the Director has issued official interpretations as Declaratory Rulings.
- 2017 UDC ANNUAL REVIEW AND REPORT
- Official Zoning Map
- Zoning District Summary Sheets
- UDC Code Excerpts (summaries of specific code provisions)
- Development Application Filing Fee Schedule
- Development Guide....A how-to manual to develop property or start a business in Raymore