The City of Raymore adopted Appendix F: Radon Control Methods of the 2012 International Residential Code. For any new single or two-family dwelling permits issued all provisions of Appendix F will be required to be complied with.
The following documents provide detailed information about the installation of Radon Control Methods in both new homes and existing homes.
- Resolution authorizing uniform enforcement of all provisions of Appendix F
- Appendix F: Radon Control Methods
- Building Radon Out: A step-by-step guide on how to build radon-resistant homes
- Passive Radon Control System for New Construction
- Building a Radon Resistant New Home
- Illustration of a Passive Radon Control System
- Citizen's Guide to Radon: The guide to protecting yourself and your family from radon
- Home Buyer's and Seller's Guide to Radon
- Consumer's Guide to Radon Reduction: How to fix your home