The City of Raymore is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made solely on the basis of merit. We strive to ensure each employee a discrimination-free workplace and have a strong commitment to equal employment opportunities. We value and encourage diversity in our workforce.
Hiring decisions are contingent upon satisfactory results of a physical examination, including a drug and alcohol use and misuse screening, and a review of the results of a pre-employment background check.
- Employment Applications are only accepted for open positions that have been announced and for which we are actively recruiting. Applications will NOT be accepted unless the position is open.
- Applications must be received no later than the recruitment deadline.
- If you have submitted your application previously, and are interested in a new opening, you must complete a new application. Previous applications cannot be transferred to other positions.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a fully completed online application, but may be submitted as an attachment to the online application.
Facility Monitor-Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$7.70 per hour
- Posted Date:09/11/2017 3:50 p.m.
To assist in the coordination of a variety of recreation programs and leagues by monitoring and supervising youth sports league practices at assigned facilities, ensuring participant safety and satisfaction as well as facility safety and post-practice cleanup.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Enforce all facility rules.
Secure and protect City and School District facilities from damage during scheduled use.
Assist in the clean up/tear down of program areas after use.
Contact facility custodians as needed during shift.
Communicate with the Recreation Specialist regarding concerns and issues with facility rules, safety issues, participants, or spectators.
Report ALL incidents (physical injury or behavioral) to the Recreation Specialist within 24 hours of the event.
Report all facility maintenance concerns to the Custodial crews or Recreation Specialist, as applicable, immediately.
Offer the highest quality customer service to program participants.
Communicate program information to participants and participant feedback to department staff.
Perform other duties as assigned.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Interest in or knowledge of sports in general.
First Aid and CPR certified, or able to become certified within the first three months of service.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Position is subject to working weekend and evening hours.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED: Scoreboards, controls, basketball hoop manual cranks, net tightening cranks, mops, brooms, other custodial equipment, and miscellaneous hand tools.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to make visual inspections of various activity sites, regular walk-throughs of facility areas open to the public; must be able to observe and identify safety hazards, operational concerns, and spectator/player behavior; pushed, pulls, or carries up to 25 pounds for general site preparation duties.
To apply, follow link below;